Sunday, September 26, 2010

 I spent Saturday @ Poolesville day.  The day started with a parade that was very small town.  These are the parades that I am most familiar with.   My friend Pam is a potter and is making a nice little business of it.  She has her wares in several venues, has done large pottery shows with multiple potters under one roof, but she is just starting this craft booth thing and only the second time with the booth.   She has been a gently pushing me to get my stuff out and start selling.   She said that I could put stuff out with her on Saturday and I took her up on it.  She made some nice sales, not a great day but did ok.  I on the other had got one bottle stopper sale.   It was the first sale to a non-friend that I have had.  I got to see my kids playing drums on the "band wagon" in the parade, had a sale, sat around with friends in the shade.  It was a great, hot, fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment